|Cue Light Systems|
Frequently Asked Questions
NuDelta Digital: Making backstage better, one cue at a time.
The LogiCue System is a cue light system built around the needs and desires of stage managers and technicians.
Acknowledge Feature: The button on the cue light can be pressed to signal to the controller that the cue light was seen.
Self Check Feature: When the power is turned on, the controller automatically indicates which cue lights are plugged in and properly addressed.
- 12 channels of control
- Quick setup using standard microphone cable
- Compact control surface (about the size of a netbook)
- Tactile "clicky" buttons like the ones used on popular lighting consoles
- On is standby, off is go
- Cue lights can be changed to one of 6 different colors
- Cue lights can also be configured as red standby and green go
- Cue lights have digital readout indicating their address
- Made in the USA
- And so many more features.......Take a look!